Ever wondered why some of your jewellery turn silver when its meant to be gold?
The gold plating on your jewellery doesn't last forever - so here are some of our tips on how to keep it gold for longer:
- Keep your jewellery dry and away from water; this means take of before showering, washing the dishes, swimming
- Store your jewellery back into its box after each wear to keep off dust and seperate it from getting scratch against other pieces of jewellery
- Do not spray perfume whilst wearing your jewellery, put your jewellery on after you have sprayed your perfume
- Stay away from jewellery cleaners as it may have certain components that will tarnish the gold off
- To clean use a soft clean microfibre cloth, but stay away from gold polishing cloths
Have we missed anything? Have any more questions you'd like answered? Comment below x